The app works in 4 different calibration modes:
- GPS and Internet (more accurate): GPS, Pressure sensor data and sea level pressure from web service are used to calculate altitude. GPS and sea level pressure from web service are polled periodically (every 15 minutes). GPS works only on outdoor.
- GPS Only : GPS and pressure sensor data are used to calculate best altitude. GPS is polled periodically (every 15 minutes). Sea level pressure used is 1013.25 hPa. GPS works only outdoors.
- Internet Only : Auto update of sea level pressure from web service every 15 minutes. The altitude is calculated based on pressure sensor and sea level pressure obtained from web service. Suited for indoor use.
- Manual (less accurate): Sea level pressure can be either entered manually or obtained from web service. The altitude is calculated based on pressure sensor and specified sea level pressure.
Supports 2 working modes:
- Normal Mode : Recommended if logging is not required and consumes less power. Sensor is polled only when application is active and during GPS/Internet calibration. App runs in this mode by default.
- Sports Mode : Recommended if logging is required (historical ascend/descend) with graphical view. This mode consumes more power compared to Normal mode. This mode is enabled when Graph is started. Sensor is polled until Graph is stopped.
- Altitudes from Fusion (ACP), Pressure sensor and GPS
- Relative Altitude (ascend/descend)
- Altitude correction history"
Category: Health & Fitness
Android requires an OS of 4.0 and up