Bosch Mobile Scan
Vehicle Diagnostics Made Easy With Your Smartphone
Mobile Scan provides do-it-yourselfers with access to their vehicle Diagnostics using their smartphone. Get the answers to the cause of the check engine light. Simply plug the adapter into your vehicle and, using your Android or Apple smartphone, read the definitions for the DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) that caused the check engine light to illuminate.
Save repair time and money. Perform a QuickCheck to diagnose and reset your check engine light, view emissions status, read code definitions and more.
HOW IT WORKS
- Download free Bosch Mobile Scan app.
- Plug Mobile Scan into vehicle port usually found underneath steering column.
- Instantly connect your smartphone to your vehicle.
Mobile Scan APP FEATURES
- QuickCheck Summary of vehicle emissions, DTCs and code definitions
- AutoID Automatically identify most 2000 and newer vehicles
- TrueLink Guaranteed to link to all 1996 and newer vehicles
- Vehicle Activity Log History of vehicle tests and procedures
- MyGarage Manage vehicles for easy access QUICKCHECK FEATURES
- Read DTCs and code definitions.
- Erase DTCs and turn off the Check Engine light.
- I/M Monitors (Emissions Status).
POWERTRAIN ENHANCED DATA INCLUDED with Base app
- Get access to Powertrain DTCs and definitions related to the check engine light for most 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan and Toyota vehicles via the manufacturer specific diagnostic command.
- Manufacturer specific code definitions for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Audi, BMW, Daewoo, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Saab, Subaru, Suzuki, Volkswagen, and Volvo.
- Freeze Frame data - Details the conditions of the vehicle at the time the DTC was set.
- View and Graph LIVE Data - View RPMs, coolant temperature, oxygen sensor readings and more for a faster diagnosis. Over 300 sensor and data items are available as supported by vehicle.
- Unlock CodeConnect and access the most likely cause of the check engine light. Get manufacturer specific powertrain DTC fixes. (If CodeConnect is owned.)
CODECONNECT - First Vehicle INCLUDED with Base app, $39.99 for full CodeConnect database on all vehicles
Get the next step in diagnosing your vehicle. CodeConnect is a comprehensive database of over 4.3 million verified fixes for the DTCs that cause the check engine and ABS warning lights to illuminate. These actual vehicle fixes have been reported and then verified by our team of ASE certified technicians.
ABS DTCs AND DEFINITIONS Optional In-App Purchase (One vehicle $5.99 or all vehicles for $29.99)
- Get access to the ABS brake DTCs and definitions related to the ABS warning light for most 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan and Toyota vehicles.
- Unlock CodeConnect ABS fixes and access the most likely cause of the ABS warning light (If CodeConnect is owned.)
- Enable manufacturer specific diagnostic command for Erase DTCs. AIRBAG/SRS DTCs AND DEFINITIONS Optional In-App Purchase (One vehicle $7.99 or all vehicles for $39.99)
- Get access to the airbag DTCs and definitions related to the airbag warning light for most 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan and Toyota vehicles.
- Unlock CodeConnect airbag fixes and access the most likely cause of the airbag warning light (If CodeConnect is owned.)
- Enable manufacturer specific diagnostic command for Erase DTCs.
Note: You must purchase ABS DTCs and Definitions, and/or Airbag DTCs and Definitions to access respective CodeConnect coverage for manufacture specific ABS warning lights and Airbag warning lights.
Available in Countries
iOS: United States
Available in Languages
iOS: English (en)
- Price: Free
- Countries: Limited
- Languages: Limited
- Category: Utilities
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5. Android requires OS 2.2 or later.