Bosch Security Systems offers innovative audio solutions for each acoustical project in a public environment. The Loudspeaker Selection Tool (LSP Select) enables you to choose the best fit product from the large range of over 80 Bosch Public Address, Voice Alarm, Background- and Foreground music loudspeakers.
The tool conveniently organizes the loudspeakers per category of ceiling loudspeakers, sound projectors, cabinet loudspeakers, column loudspeakers, active line arrays and horn loudspeakers.
- The Bosch Loudspeaker selection App allows you to;
- Quickly look up specifications per loudspeaker such as rated power, opening angle and music reproduction quality,
- Find installation information such as type of mounting and cut out diameters for ceiling speakers,
- Determine environment information such as EN 54-24 certification type and IP Ratings and
- Learn about available loudspeaker accessories
Further more in the right top corner of the app you'll find a handy filtering option that helps you to quickly, easy and precisely narrow down the amount of loudspeakers that could fit your application.
The Tools section of the includes several tools that enable you to;
- estimate the amount of ceiling mounted loudspeakers based on dimensions of a room
- determine the available loudspeakers based on, on the spot, Sound Pressure Level metering
Last but not least the app includes a favorites menu to store your selected loudspeakers and send a loudspeaker datasheet link to your email address and with the included dealer locator you'll always find a Bosch dealer near you. This makes Bosch's Invented for life, invented for you.
Available in Languages
Version 1.4 (Aug 09, 2013)
- iPhone 5 support.
- Added language support for German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and Korean.
- The database is updated with the latest information and speakers.
- Improvements in filtering functionality.
Version 1.3.1 (Mar 28, 2013)
- Dealer locator update
Version 1.3 (Mar 21, 2013)
- Sound Pressure Level meter to determine the noise level in a premises and based on this, determine which Bosch loudspeakers are fit for use in the application.
Version 1.2 (Dec 05, 2012)
- The Ceiling Loudspeaker Tool is added. This exciting tool indicates the perfect quantity of speakers based on simple input of the room dimensions, ear height and SPL levels of the application.
- This new release uses an updated and more complete product-portfolio: LC3-UC06, LC4-UC06E, LC4-UC12E, LC4-UC24E, LB1-SW60, LBC 3473/ 00, LBC 3474/ 00 and LBC 3472/ 00 are now encorporated.
- Initially, the app was developed for an iphone interface only. This update of the LSP Select is also optimized for the ipad interface. The user interface is designed to be intuitive taking straightforward customer requirements into account.
Version 1.0 (Mar 20, 2012)
Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5. Android requires OS 2.2 and up.